Thursday 25 December 2014

Yule Log & Happy Holidays!


Happy Holiday everyone!  Time goes so fast and we are in Christmas already, is one of my favourite holidays!  To celebrate this special holiday, I made this traditional Yule Log, I know there are millions of different kinds, of course mine has all those lovely ingredients and goodies I like. Tell you the truth, by the time I am writing this, half log has gone already.... I wonder should I make another logs??? 

for two lovely Yule Logs (about 12 inches long each)), you need...
  • one half sheet biscuit chocolat noisette (chcolate hazelnut biscuit)
  • 500 g chocolat ganache (I use 66% Valrhona Caraibe)
  • 630 g framboise crème au beurre (raspberry buttercream)
  • Kirsch sirop (Kirsch flovored syrup)
  • chopped pistachios
  • macarons (rose and raspberry, pistache for decoration)
  • dark chocolate sprinkles (decoration)
This time I cheated a bit about the making process and skipped straight to tasting. Just cutting through this lovely log I know it will taste good.  Hmmm.... rich raspberry buttercream plus smooth and fruity ganache, texture and amazing taste makes me feel like I have a wonderful and fantastic gift in my mouth.   May I have another slice please?


Enjoy & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment