Happy Holiday everyone! Time goes so fast and we are in Christmas already, is one of my favourite holidays! To celebrate this special holiday, I made this traditional Yule Log, I know there are millions of different kinds, of course mine has all those lovely ingredients and goodies I like. Tell you the truth, by the time I am writing this, half log has gone already.... I wonder should I make another logs???
for two lovely Yule Logs (about 12 inches long each)), you need...
- one half sheet biscuit chocolat noisette (chcolate hazelnut biscuit)
- 500 g chocolat ganache (I use 66% Valrhona Caraibe)
- 630 g framboise crème au beurre (raspberry buttercream)
- Kirsch sirop (Kirsch flovored syrup)
- chopped pistachios
- macarons (rose and raspberry, pistache for decoration)
- dark chocolate sprinkles (decoration)
Enjoy & Happy Holidays!